We present a new direction in virtual educational tutorials. The Binary Option classes offered provide all that is needed for anyone to learn to trade from basic information to advanced trading techniques. The program is geared towards both beginners and more experienced traders who want to learn Binary Option trading. Each course, offered on a number of levels in a vibrant and stimulating manner, comprises several interconnected lessons, each one accompanied by an animated video, recommendations for further study, trade simulators and more. In this way, students can learn to trade in an entirely individualized way.
Learn To Trade Binary Option
Binary Options Explained & Simplified
1) What Are Binary Options?
Binary Options are estimates of underlying assets performance during a given time frame. To understand the beauty of binary options trading, let’s first take a look at how investment in other trading markets usually works.In most forms of investment the investors actually purchase the asset they invest in and the value of the profit and loss is determined upon the changing value of the asset. If the investor sells the asset back to the market whenever its value increases then they’re making a profit, and if they sell the asset back to the market when its value decreases , then their money profit is at a loss.This type of investment requires the investor to constantly worry about when to sell the asset and get out of the market to avoid exposing his entire account to the market’s volatility. Conversely, BO trading is simpler.In options we trade futures on the market and not in the market like other trading methods, and thus the amount of psychological stress isn’t expressed, as you are just predicting the asset’s movement for a predetermined time frame.
2) The Definition of binary options trading
The word binary stands for “having two parts”. Generally speaking, all you need to do is predict either to “Call” or “Put“. BO trading only has two investment possibilities for you to predict and then choose between them.One investment possibility is expressed when you predict that the price of the asset will rise, this type of investment is named “Call” option. The other possibility is presented when you predict that the price of the asset will fall, this type of investment is named “Put” option.Choosing an asset is the first step of your investment. For instance, if you have an interest in gold prices, you may choose to place a binary investment in gold. Obviously, the more familiar you’re with the gold market the better your chances are of successfully predicting the fluctuations of gold prices.
Learn The Basics of Binary Options Trading
Binary options are different from traditional option contracts in several ways. They offer a more flexible and accessible way for investors to purchase options without having a fixed price. Investors of binary options can therefore determine the amount that they wish to commit to purchasing the option.Binary options also allow investors to predetermine their level of profit and loss prior to purchasing the option. This predetermined payout level is a percentage of the initial investment used to purchase the option. Similarly, the potential losses are predetermined and will result in a loss of the initial investment less the protection rate which is often around 15%. Therefore, When a binary option expires ‘out of the money’ the client can maintain around 15% of the investment position credited back to their account once the trade expires.
Our platform offers you more than 70 traded financial assets to invest in. Each and every asset is presented with a short description and supplementary data. If your desired asset isn’t displayed on the list, please notify our support team and we’ll do our best to add that asset to our index.
Commodities refer to resources and agricultural products which can be traded with other goods. Commodities are divided into two sub categories: soft commodities- which include coffee, corn, sugar, etc. and hard commodities, which are extracted through mining and consist of gold, silver and oil.
Commodities fall under the law of supply and demand; any changes concerning their value are a direct reflection of their quantitative state. As their price is set according to quantity (gold per ounce, oil by barrel, etc.), the state of the Dollar also affects their value; for every change the Dollar assumes, it links directly to the commodities worth.
Stocks represent the ownership of assets and earnings in a corporation.
The price of stocks is governed by 3 factors:
1. Company’s overall performance. For instance: sales, profit report, CEO activities, etc.
2. Publics’ opinion. Traders are mostly driven by fear or confidence; as confidence in the company arises, the better the publics’ opinion is and the higher the stock’s value is.
3. Competition. The advance of competitive companies bites off the success of your preferred stock. For example, Samsung stock’s rise has taken away from the success Apple’s stock had relished from.
A Currency Pair expresses the value of one currency unit against another currency unit. The first currency of the pair is named ‘based currency’, and the second currency is named ‘quote currency’. The currency pair ratio isn’t necessarily directly influenced by one another, but it varies according to market changes.
Currencies are best comprehended by comparing them to boxing. Like currencies, in boxing, you also have two units (fighters) whose attributes can lead to 2 outcomes:
1. Two equally good fighters will put on a long fight without a definite result. And therefore, a 2 equally valued currency pair will denote a graph with indecisive overlapping movements as an expression of investors’ lack of confidence in any specific direction.
2. If one of the boxers is stronger than the other, then the result of the fight is apparent. Similarly, if one of the currency pair value is distinctly higher, the graph will depict an obvious direction.
An index, in general, measures the value of a section of the stock market, and subsequently denotes that country economical state.
1. The companies’ calendric announcements and the country’s current events (storms, wars, strikes, etc.) are the most noticeable influencers affecting the price of indices.
2. Indices and stocks trading potential influence one another and therefore significantly correlate.
3. The release of economical and fundamental reports has a direct impact on the rates of a country’s indices.